Monday, January 4, 2016

Wolfenstein New Order Panzerhund Edition

Wolfenstein New Order Panzerhund Edition

Wolfenstein New Order Panzerhund Edition

This is a limited-edition collector's box. It doesn't include a copy of the game for various reasons that have been talked about extensively in online forums. Some of us are personally actually okay with that, because we'd prefer to buy the game and try it out to make sure it isn't the worst thing we've ever played before we commit to swag. But we can understand the frustration...


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Electronics and gadgets

    ReplyDelete